Image courtesy of Geronimo Balloons
I took a little blogging break there, although I didn’t really intend to! How are you all doing? Did you have a nice holiday season?
So…2013 already, huh? Is it just me or do you feel like 2013 will be a lucky year? I don’t know, there’s just something that feels so right and hopeful about the future. More so than in a long, long time.
I imagine this year will bring the usual ups and downs, but I have big plans. I’m tired of not doing things that I want to do around here.
So with that said, there will definitely be some changes!
And for all of you who have stuck around with me here for the past few years, thank you. This blogging business is kind of funny isn’t it? In so many ways it’s intimate, but yet I have no idea who you guys are! I would love to “meet” you sometime, so please don’t be shy! I promise I don’t bite and I’m pretty shy too.
Let’s see, maybe it would help us get to know each other if I told you ten things you might not know about me. I’ll make you a deal. I’ll tell you ten things and then you tell me five things I don’t know about you in the comments. Deal? Deal.
- I grew up in the house my Dad grew up in and I lived there my entire life until I went to college.
- I love cheese way, way, way more than I should.
- I love to travel once we are on our way, but the idea of traveling anywhere, ever, makes me practically break out in hives.
- I once brought my favorite stuffed animal (Fozzy the Bear from the Muppets) to show-and-tell, but I thought his name was Fonzy and everyone laughed at me.
- I met the love of my life shortly after I swore off love forever.
- I’m pretty short, but almost no one ever notices because I wear heels all the time – the only “flat” shoes I own are my running sneakers.
- My favorite color is pink, but my wardrobe and the way I decorate is usually with neutral colors.
- I love 1980s anything – music, movies, fashion, etc.
- I can (and will) hit the snooze button so many times the alarm eventually gives up and turns itself off entirely.
- I can literally drink coffee all day long (as long as it’s decaf) and I am the most happy when I have my hands wrapped around a warm cup (even when it’s 100 degrees outside).