So I don’t know about you, but up until maybe this week, I kept thinking that Winter would be coming back any day. I remember it snowing in April when I was a kid (in NJ), but I don’t think that was too common. So based on the fact that the weather is just perfect today, I’m declaring the start of Spring (even though I know the official start was really last week). And we all know what Spring means…why shopping, of course!
I put together a little collection of things for my Spring 2012 to share with you all.
- Don’t you just love this vintage-style print from Rifle Paper? I love the colors and especially the pink ballons!
- This shirt from StyleMint is especially appealing to me as it is lightweight cashmere – perfect for this type of weather with a cute cap sleeve too.
- I have coveted all of the Baggu bags since they came out, but I am particularly obsessed with this silver metallic leather pouch. It’s such a chic option for something as mundane as spare change.
- I so wish this Tolani scarf from Piperlime wasn’t so darn expensive. It just screams “Kristen” what with my obsession with Pantone squares and all blocks of color!
- And finally, this hot pink clutch from k.slademade. Because really, who can carry anything you need in such a small bag (certainly not me). But! For a night on the town, who could resist the hot pink?!